Sunday, October 16, 2005

surprise

surprise surprise
Stuck awake on a lazy saterday night. Actually this entire weekend has been crazy tame. Which is nice once in a while. Everytime I close my eyes I think about wedding stuff.. (oh yes; to all those who hav not heard Dan and I are engaged).. Today Dan and I had a BIG day of browsing..everything from rings to dresses, flowers and houses.
It is pretty exciting..yet I only get into these 'spirts' the odd time.
I have been getting in touch with old friends lately.. god I missed you guys :)
Yet I really have no idea how I am going to get in touch with one gal in particular..maybe I will be lucky.
We think that chicken may be a mother to be.. Thats what happens when you dont get her fixed.
and well there is my life lately.. work..planning..family..random friends.. good times.

No comments: