Thursday, December 08, 2005

java blabe

arg.. too many passwords.. I was doing so well on the path of a solitary password holder.. all that has changed.. for security reasons of course.
...just not my own personal security reasons.

On another note----

The news that I so randomly posted previously was regarding Dan and I are in the works of becoming home owners. Everything is in the works, yet I keep denying that it is going to happen. What can I say I am quite pass*emistic.

There is quite a bit going on.. I swear, I am just having trouble taking the time to write about any of it.
Jeeze.. I think this is turning into another post about nothing.
ah. I finished all of my christmas shopping. It is the first time I have finished it before the last couple days before. Sweet satisfaction.

Im getting more and more into the festive spirit. There are quite a few christmas parties coming up- and I plan to go to all that I am invited to . :)

No comments: