Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Another day ..another dollar..so they say

hmm
Things are busy as usual. Doing lots of money spending. Not like I really have it to spend. Jeeze Jackson is such a naughty kitten! He wants to eat EVERYTHING. . at the moment that includes my hair.

I drank way too much on Saterday. Even though I didnt get sick.. I do still have a tiny regret.. I really cant remember a whole lot at then end of the night. I mean it was to the point where I was play fighting and dont remember it.
I am really gonna have to watch that. It is actually kinda scary.


And Happy Valentines everyone :)
Today was a hard shift. but i was pleasantly surpised when to be sent home early by 45 minutes. (not too early to miss too out on $$ but just early enough to be considered a treat)

I also very excited to say that we again have a car! One that is not falling apart that is.

No comments: