Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hello Kingston

Yep. I am here in Kingston now. I forgot what it was like to be surrounded by awesome shopping at all times. Which is probably why Danial and I purchased a new bed and 37' flat screen on our first day. Yikes :)

Since Friday I have been sleeping on an air mattress with a leak. Pretty crappy. BUT our new bed arrived today so it should be an awesome sleep tonight.
Currently, I am procrastinating. I have a paper due tomorrow. Then this summer class will finally be over!

I am brainstorming about where I would like to work. I am thinking that it needs to be a job that I don't need to stress over. Possibly a waitress? hmm.

I am getting really excited for my upcoming Victoria trip. It will be the only time for my social work degree that I am required to meet with fellow students face to face.

No comments: