Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lies-Kitty montage







Aww my kitty is so adorable. Look at all of the cute things that she does.. Yes those are my chubby hands with Dan's.. attempting to show off our wedding rings.. and the castle like photo is a swank "medium security" prison that we used to live by.

We moved across town last weekend. Perk of being a "military family" is all of the strong helpful men that are eager to help. 6 people are so much better than 2. I LOVE our place. Did I mention that I did not see it until we got the keys? We have so much more space. I was expecting a crappy place but they re-did pretty much everything so it feels new.. :) I am so happy with it.. We are actually unpacking which we really haven't done since we moved to Ontario.

That's all for now!

No comments: