Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring is lovliness

I feel like Spring is actually arriving in Montreal. I may be able to start studying outside again :d School is almost DONE. Only like 6 weeks left! Then back to Oromocto to live at my 'real' home. Montreal has been an interesting time but I can't wait to live with my hubby and fur muffins!
Not to mention the whole never being a a full-time student again! Well minus my work-placement and one teeny tiny research paper BUT everything must be done by August 15th!

I found out this weekend that I have been accepted to complete the work placement in a hospital setting. Hopefully it may lead to career options. That will be the next obsession. Finding a decent job in the province of frozen finances for social services.

Ah. I am so excited! Which gives me extra energy and motivation to get 'er done ;)
<3

No comments: