Monday, July 11, 2005

alkjf

I get to for a trip to PEI soon!
It will be a short trip.. but none the less.
Dan and I will be moving again soon.. By soon I mean at the end of August. Our lease runs and we want to find something more affordable and closer to work,,
This is sad.. I might be repeating myself merely because I cannot remember what I have written in previous posts. meh who cares.
I am really trying to keep from getting burnt out from 6 days a week of working in the $$$.

blah.
I have made a large career choice.. In my eye it is anyway.
I enjoy being vague which is why I am not going to go any further with that past statement.

Lately I have been going on spontanious adventures. Now to some they may not see quite exciting.. but i find them interesting.
After an rampage of a whopping 4 book purchase, I have been pleasure reading lately. Its been a long time since I have read a book that wasnt strictly educational material.
hehe.

I wish that the St john river wasnt dirty..I would go swimming in it every day.. Life just doesnt go that way though.

Within the last few months, it has seemed that Dan and I would be staying here in Fredericton for much more than a year.
Thankfully we have decided not to live in lil old freddy for the rest of our lives and have made a game plan to get back to PEI..

'the grass is always greener on the other side'

Poor chicken is going to hate moving..She hates anything that causes her to leave the confort zone of her territory.

No comments: