Wednesday, July 20, 2005

exciting

we have fond a chicken sitter!
It was quite random and odd.. but i got a chick from my work to do it.. she seemed pretty willing.. i bet that it is only cause she wants the ability to go through our stuff when we are not around.. but thats cool.. we will do anything to have someone bfing food to our cat!


Aww, Man there are soo many things i wanna do when i get to the island. example *Go to the BEACH! NB sucks in that department. Thee sand is like horrible gravel mixed with glass.
us islanders are friggen spoiled..

The only really big thing that has been happening lately, has been apartment hunting, and attempting to get the next few months figured out.

I am soo excited about this weekend. :)
We dont have much time but we are going to try to make everday count..
My biggest goal is to visit my grammy misener.. considering that i havent seen her in SUCH a long time.. and I havent actually visited her since Dan and I have been together.. we would just bump into her every once in a while.

and of course to go to Dwaine and Marie's wedding..

im so glad that we have the chance to get to PEI this summer..
I was at the point where i thought that it wasnt going to happen.
..

No comments: