Thursday, September 08, 2005

post 71e

pheewww
I am having troubles with this blog. It keeps wiping out.. Maybe 3rd time is the charm. Not a whole lot is new. I have been working for a few days now... we will just have to see how long i actally last with it.
I am also trying to get school things straightened out. UPEI is so much different than UNB.. I am lookig forward to it though.
Mine and Dans new thing is rollerblading... And let me just say that I have definetly 'lost' it over the last couple of years. We have a lot of fun though. Dan begins work next monday.. he has started his classes too.
Lots of 'newness' in our lives.
I am not sure what I will be doing Friday night.. but Saterday Dan and i will be celebrating our 3 year.. :) :) :) :) :)
If anyone hasnt seen ranna, matt and robs new place you are missing out. :P
shmoddah boolatta bloom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear friends!

Is it a problem to convert itunes to MP3? I say NI :) Its really annoying not being able to play iTunes tracks with my $300 iriver!
Digging for a solution brings certain results. To [url=http://drm-removal.com/features/iTunestoMP3/convert_iTunes_to_MP3.htm]convert iTunes to MP3[/url] I used this tool drm removal (drm-removal.com or something like this, please ask me - will find that web again). I don't care what is drm - what I read, its something dealing with protection and nothing about iTunes.
But this tool really works for me and it converted quickly my iTuines entire library, including video files!.

How do you convert it? Why iTunes brings this inconvinience? I didn't like ipods at all! They simple stuck and suck!
What is that drm that I loose converting my itunes to mp3?

thanks in advance!