Wednesday, August 31, 2005

fh

Summer is comin to an end!
I love fall. It is my favorite time of the year. :)
Here is what is new;
We have been doing a lot of nothing. Having no job and all. We have also been goin out with friends quite a bit etc.
actually I was getting a little bit nutty at the end of it because I am so used to being overly busy constantly.I dont feel like that anymore because I do have a job set up. That job being at Resolve Corp as an internet Rep. I begin next Tues.
This job hunt wasnt that painful. It will hopefully work out too.. because come January I can still work there part time.
Gotta do what ya gotta do!
I am officially going to UPEI in January as well. Things in that department are going smoothly SO far.
hmm.. im still not in a writing mood. well if anyone is doing anything fun this weekend message me :)

No comments: