Monday, August 08, 2005

SunsTruCk

Todays event;
Worked at 900am with about 3 hours of sleep.. surprisingly the day went quickly .. I got home and had the most amazing hour of chillaxin.. :) My bro and i then headed to shoot some hoops.. It was about 2 years since i have gotten a b~ball in a hoop.. I caught on quickly though;)
While baking in the tourching sun I quickly became dehydrated.
I had even more fun last night though.
Leigh Jullienn and Alexander and i headed out to Harvey Station to the lake. Oh ya the nb lingo is just rrroolling off my tongue!

Anyways it was a great lil place to swim.. not quite as good as home.. but def. close enough.
I gotta have my swimming no matter where I live.

We will be probably going to the lake again tomorrow.. we have ta bring Dan along for the fun.
I am also undecided about this weekend.. I only have sunday off. which is my fathers party..aka family renunion.. as i have probably mentioned before. I dont know how well it work out.
with time and all.

If i dont go i will be going out to a beach party for sure..

I do have other news .. but is isnt officially official till after work tomorrow. Which just means it was completely pointless for me to type that.


We then headed back

No comments: