Tuesday, August 02, 2005

awful news

I have horrible news :(

Our kitty chicken has been missing since about 8 oclock last night. We are going crazy
.. We havent seen her since I made a quick stop in at the apartment.. to pick up some pizza and go to Alex's for biking and Ghost world.

I know that she didnt get outside when we left cause I remember closing the door carefully behing me.
What is strange is that right at the time that we were on our way out the door again 4 ppl who were lookin at the house (Which is for sale) Were on their way up the stairs to look at our part of the place. They went up right after us and we havent seen her since//

Actually.. Out of the approx. 10 ppl who have looked at the place since it was put up for sale.. I got the strangest vibe.

And when we got home they had pulled about ten feet of our cable out of the wall and left it in front of the coffee table. Our computer end table/desk thing was also moved further from the wall..
I found that strange but didnt think much of it until our poor lil kitty went missing :(

I cant stop thinking about it.. Dan is really upset too..

I mean the worse part is that we dont have ANY idea what happended to her..
Of course we can make assumptions.. but that wont get us anywhere..
:( :(
She could be trapped in some horrible place within the apartment that we dont know about..
Outside for the first time since we got her as a stray in the thunder and lightening..
taken by some horrible person.

I dont know..
I know tha tsome ppl would think that oh she is just a cat but.. really she is the first big thing that Dan and I have shared together when we first moved out together..

:(

No comments: