Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Sometimes

Sometimes when I watch an extremely strange movie, it makes me think. Sometimes it is hard to grasp an idea of what reality is suposed to feel like.
I have this creepy tendancy..
Whenever I watch movies which deal with crazy high amounts of psyological problems, I begin to wonder. I mean.. sometimes I can actually relate to those things. Which causes me to wonder..
and then I scare myself.
(haha)
Ever imagine what it would be like to be so deep within the burrows of your mind to have created a whole new reality? Since we do apparently only use 10 percent of our brain.. and there seems to be a fine line 'between genius and insanity'.. couldnt that mean that everyone who is considered delusional has actually just developed over that 10 % mark.

ok.. so I just finished watching 'Trauma' .. i canot say that it is the best movie that i have ever seen.. but it did make me think.
..which isnt unusual considering i thing way too much.

Our phone has been acting strangley. I was waiting for Dan to call .. and was annoyed that I havent heard from him all night.. I then decided to give him a call to see if everything was good. Only to find a bunch of messages from him on the telly.. Each one becoming more and more concerned. While I was listening to these messages.. the phone became more and more crackly. It has been like that for the last few weeks now.. but this time it just kept getting so loud that i could barely hear the messages.. And then somehow the crackling turned into some sound .. that was almost like a little girl humming.
lol.. ok.. enough of me sounding silly.

I was very glad to find that I am finished of work next Friday. For some reason i had it in my head that I wouldnt be finished until the following friday after that. yay!
Which is great because of how much fun next Saterday night will be !

No comments: