Wednesday, August 03, 2005

And The Cat Came Back The Very Next Day!!

Our landlord was really upset that chikki was missing.. so she cooked up the idea to keep the main door to ourside open with a shoe and for us to put some food out for her..
So she went out and put her bf shoes between the door blah blah blah.. and we kept teh door at the bottom of our stairs open as well.. so that she could get to the other one right at the top if she DID come back..

Then about a half an hour after we got back from picking up Dan from work.. we heard her meowing at the top of the stairs to get in..

We still arent 100 percent sure what happened.. but we are just so glad to have her back!
and tht she was smart enough to find her way.

On another note.. I HATE WORKING 6 days a week..
well at least the way it is set up.. blah.
I swear.. if that position is still available near the end of august.. for 5days a week..im going for it

Dan and I still dont have any idea what we will be doing come september..
It is looking more and more like we will get to stay in our apartment if we want to.. (less moving =good)
but who knows.. Dan could be in PEI by then.. or at least have a job lined up.. or i could end up going to school full time again..

it is just crazy the different amount of options that we have to dig through.

I will probably be going to see wedding crashers tonight.. Considering that Tory will be leavingFreddy this saterday!! We have had some good times bud

I got this wicked tan.. the worse part is that it is on my palms..
oh yes the beauty of fake tanner cream. I am very impressed on how well i have been avoiding blotchyness though.
Since the end of jul.. i have been trying to get outside every chance i get.. Cant let summer 05 get away on me!
My fathers 50th b~day/ family renunion is coming up on the 14.
I cannot possibly get work off. but im wondering if i should say screw it and go over for a day.

Who would think that even with Dan and my income.. that things are still so tight? I know i didnt for sure.
Wow my bro has been here for aweek already..

No comments: