Tuesday, August 23, 2005

PinK

BusY weeK~

Something new to look at! I was getting bored of the darkness of strange emily.. Im not finished changing it around yet.. Im not the best with html..especially with blogger..

Its moving week once again. lol.. This time wont be as rushed though. I get to get rid of all my bAnking responcibilities.. As in Special keys.. combinations passwords.. and all of that other stuff that I shouldnt really be talking about. Yet it actually doesnt matter because NO ONE has access to anything by themselves..
There are always double keys, comz passwords.. etc.
I am thinking of trying to get another bank job on PEI.. My branch managers are going to put a word in at both ch'town branches.ok enough boring stuff! :P
I am really looking forward to be back on the island for good. Well for good for a while.. who knows what will happen a couple of years from now... I am releived that i will get to help out my family easier... I think that this is the best move at the time being...

Hoping weather will be good Saterday night!
Only 3 more days of work :)

Im not even sure if i will have the chance to get together with all of my new buds from freddy before i leave... If not .. you guys rock! I will visit.
This is to court**** Call me when you get to town.. I dotn know whats happening tomorrow night***

No comments: