Sunday, August 14, 2005

yayayay

I just arrived from PEI.. My big trip that was just over 24 hours. I made use of the time though.
I am also glad that Im not dead from exaustion.
hehe.. actually I had A LOT of fun. Good time with good friends and family.
I am dreading going to work tomorrow.. Im scared that my manager is going to be a bitch about the fact that Im leaving. ,,non~neaded stress.

My last day is the 26th and we will probably get moved over the 27th. Which means that weekend Dan and I want to head out to the beach to camp.. drink.. roast m~mellows... etc.
Come one come all! :) :P
Im going to send an email to ppl whom I have on MSN..
So yeah.. that is the 27th of this month.. and it is a saterday night.
oh right.. The beach.. hmm.. Blooming Point..
Yeah.. that should be good. lol

No comments: