Thursday, November 30, 2006

It is 1:45am and I get to work tomorrow. Too bad I cant sleep. I just cant stop thinking when i go to bed lately. I am constantly daydreaming.
Hopefully this post will make me tired enough to sleep.

This week I had a few days vacation.. pretty cool I basically chilled with Dan and Tasha. I have actually been kinda sick for about a week. Sick enough to make me not want to do anything but not sick enough to miss any days i had to work.
Dan and I finally got some yard stuff finished.. We made a wooden railing for our front step today. That was fun ,,I dont think i did too bad using the eletric saw. I have been in christmas mode too.. Doing some decorating around the house. I did skip out on a pot luck that was suposed to be at work tonight. It sounded really fun.. everyone would bring in really yummy food and do christmas decorating crafts.

Sounded fun, but not fun enough for me to go in on my last day of vacation.
So I was just sitting here staring blank for about 10 minutes which to me means I have nothing left to post lol.
:)

No comments: