Wednesday, November 22, 2006

new way

.. So I have been doing well with stuff.. yep thats right .. stuff.. Work is good.. I really like my job. And when you are working full time .. it's important.

I kind if feel like I have turned a new leaf.. I usually am feeling really refreshed feeling.. and when i feel depressed.. i just use it to motivate me.

mmm My hands smell like vanilla.
I just went blank,..
Dan and I are finally makeing our place feel like home.. Our walls arent quite so bare. still have a closet half full of unpacked things.. for most part we are good though.. We are such pack rats.. We keep the most meaningless peices of paper.. Like a blank paper I had a doodle of a flower on it..

We found a bag that we didnt unpack since 2003 which had broken glass from the front of an art piece.. I cant believe how horrible my spelling has gotten.. Dam high tech computers and auto spell check.. meh

If ANYONE wants a kitty .. they are ready to go now.. We found a home for one so there are 2 left.. both girl kitties.. on fluffy one medium haired.

I cant live meuch longer with 4 cats.. Cats are great.. Its just cleaning up 4 cats poop box that sucks. blah ..

I also would like to **announce that Dan and I will be hosting a New Years bash this year... The more the merrier! I dont know how many people look at this blog so i will make sure to pass the word more so when it gets closer.

i guess thats enough jabbering for now..

No comments: