Saturday, June 23, 2007

So I woke up this morning to the phone ringing..but i ignored it.. Then whoever it was hung up and called back.. i let it ring through again... then when it rang the third time..i decided that it must be important enough to drag my but out of bed...

So I jumped up..grabbed a blanket... ran into the living room to get the phone.. Yah I was naked.
When i answered the phone i found out it was Dan telling me that my aunt was on her way over to pick something up..
just as he was telling me i heard a quick knock and there she was... "HI!"
I was like okay danial she is here and i have to go because im naked.

She was like oh my god your naked!! its okay its just me..Why are you naked??!
I explained to her .. that i just woke up.
She couldnt believe that i was still in bed at 10:00am

That all embarressed me a little bit.//
But I became even more embarressed to look around and see the mess that she was seeing. I see this lady once or twice a year and she was getting quite the impression.

Of course guys it was friday night last night.. so ihad a few drinks.. aka empty bottles.. i gobbled some fast food.. aka fast food garbage.. not to mention that everything elses was kinda in a crazy mess.

Then instead of leaving with what she needed .. she tried to make some conversation to make me feel better.. i couldnt even answer her in a normal way. ha ha

Nice aunt.. love her.. no scarcasm.


Am i turning into a housewife..no.. i am just starting to care about when people come in and find our "morning after" mess. This does scare me to think about what else i might turn into.. come the future.
meh..i am not going to worry about..
I am kinda happy because i actually have a two day weekend..

No comments: