Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I wonder-----

I am currently avoiding school work. This is something that was regular when I was at UNB but hardly happens anymore. I am extremely overwhelmed right now ("is it possible to be 'whelmed'" haha). My brain is spinning. I can't complain too much though because I have had an okay day today. I got back a couple of assignments and did better than I expected to. That makes it okay. I am glad that I will now be having both Monday and Friday off. I really need it! I was finding that working on Monday just stressed me out. I will still work Saturdays, which I don't mind. I can do whatever on the weekend as long as i get sunday to catch up on reading.

Obviously school is on my mind A LOT. That is the biggest part of my life right now. I feel like I am at such strange point in life. I think that I feel like that any time that I think clearly about my situation.

Other than school and work, I am volunteering at two places. One is quite organized- a crisis centre the other not as organized- i basically pick the events that I would like to take part in. In the past I never would have understood just how much cna be learned from volunteering. I have always been the type to take pride in my job, but volunteering give me a different aspect.

ah.. I know what I need.. a chill night out of the house. Not a big adventure or a bar scene but just something simple.
I ran out of my favorite Chai tea ..

No comments: