Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Don't gag
I have been kind of reflecting on life. It is crazy how much things change in such a short period of time. It seems like my life is always "up in the air". I don't think that I am complaining about it- just contemplating.

Don't get me wrong. I am not living a crazy roller coaster life but it is certainly different than my mother's life. I am thinking that the reason that so much change is happening so often is because of my age. I am young and it shouldn't be a huge shocker. I guess that the thing is-- the changes have been pretty big for me lately.

I will get some direction by the end of March. That is when I should know whether or not I have been accepted by University of Victoria. If I am accepted, I will likely move to Kingston Ontario which is where Danial will be doing his specialized training. That is the wonderful thing about internet programs. They will never hold me down to one location.

If I am not accepted, it only makes sense for me to continue going to UPEI. I would love to live with Danial, but I need to do what is best for me. I mean, he is doing what is best for him.

I guess that I am becoming increasingly aware of the fact that we could be living apart for at least one year. I know, I know. I should have known this for a long time. I am sometimes slow to accept reality. That is a long time to live away from my spouse. I want to make sure that I am being clear. I am just becoming aware of how different our lives together can end up.

I am probably repeating myself a bit, but it is what keeps coming to my mind.

Aside from that goo-
I have one midterm left. If I am not accepted to university of Victoria I plan to take summer courses.
One being a philosophy course about existentialism! This gets me far to excited considering that it is both a class and summer school. When I found this course on the summer timetable I must have been making noises because my room mate called to me from her room asking why I was so excited. I think that this could qualify as sad but I don't care because I am so excited!

No comments: