Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It doesn't seem that I will need to buy a bed after all. I was getting stressed about dishing out that much money. Especially because it would have been student loan money.

Natasha and her two cats are here now. That makes 3 cats in our apartment. I was wondering if it was gonna feel as if there were too many animals, but it isn't too bad. Our place is kind of wacky with stuff everywhere right now..

haha.. 'Hero' by Papaya just came on via music shuffle. It inspired me to look up the youtube video. Nice. It definitely reminds me of listening to 90's dance music back in the day. Check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTrTVNYBOho


I seem to have forgotten how long it can take to write a research paper. I have been working on it all day. You wouldn't know that by looking at the document because it consists of a title page and the reference list. The bibliography took me an hour to do WITH citation machine. Intense.

I will be so happy for this week to be over. Next week is spring break and I plan to do a hell of a lot of chilling. It won't be too precious because mid-terms continue the following week. Oh well.

No comments: