Friday, April 03, 2009

APRIL 3rd

Ek. I am exhausted. For some reason I got myself all sketched out about a intro sociology paper that is due today. I don't understand what my problem was. I didn't care about anything else that was due this week nearly as much as this stupid first year paper.
Whatever, I am glad that classes are finished!!!!

It is my birthday today as well. Right now I am being a big crybaby and wishing that I got to spend it with Danial. This is the first time that I will be celebrating it without him since I was 17 or something.
Here is a tribute me being a fucking cry pussy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVGCK91Bt8

SO- I was disappointed because I didn't even get April fooled this year! Is it pathetic that I look forward to being fooled?

I have a feeling that tonight is going to be one of those *extra vulgar nights.

Fuck. I just need to shutup and be positive.

No comments: