Monday, March 30, 2009

Opportunity ya shay?
mmmmm I just made a really yummy spaghetti dish. I made whole wheat spaghetti Alfredo. Then in a separate pan I made a stir fry of yellow pepper, onions and mushrooms with a hot salsa. mmm. then I poured the stir fry over the pasta and it mixed to become something amazing.
I am sure that chef's have a fancy name for this or something. So good!

I had an interview today for a summer position at UPEI within the english assistance program. I think that it went okay. Apparently I will find out by Wednesday. I haven't had an interview for a job that I cared about for a few years. The job would be to: tutor students English, coordinates activities, possibly assist with the EAP summer courses and other random office crap. The majour focus being international students.
It would be 30 hours a week--Monday till Thursday 9 till 3 and Friday 9 till 12. C'mon-- that is sweet.

It would begin in May which would happily give me the Month of April off. This would be convenient for moving and all that.

I am probably going to make another trip to Quebec in April. St Jean is such a boring town that I think that we should probably stay in Montreal for the weekend this time.

Apparently Danial is doing well with the army and all. He says that during the week it is disgustingly busy.

No comments: