Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Winter Thaw Please

The weather slowly changing to my liking. It is so nice to get out of class before dark. Not that I think a lot of myself but I hate walking to the far parking lot at UPEI after dark. You never know who is lurking in the corners.

I relieved a lot of school stress today because I did a group presentation that was worth a wack. Thank god it is over with. I was really lucky this time because the other people in my group were not slackers. It was also nice because they were not simply difficult.

This Saturday I am looking forward to :D
It is my last day at the bank-- and I even cut a deal with a co-worker so I can sneak off a few hours early.
I am pumped for our girly trip to Moncton. It should be a good time.

I have been attempting to plan a visit to Quebec to see my other half but it is complicated. He will not know if he has permission to have the weekend off until FRIDAY. I was going to fly but flights booked 'the day of' seem to be outrageously priced.
I may just end up waiting until I am finished of school and have the time to drive.

No comments: