Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relief
I got a letter from university of Victoria today indicating that I have been accepted to their social work program. This means that my life no longer feels like it is on hold and I can begin to make some general plans for the future. It is a distance program so I am able to move anywhere which is A+. I will likely move to Kingston Ontario with Danial in the summer after he is shipped there.

I am happy that I will be able to live with my hubby but am a bit sad that I will be leaving all of my buddies. It won't be happening for a long time yet though. I just want enjoy the positive side for now.

I don't mean to sound cocky, but I am pretty proud of myself for getting in. I applied last year and was rejected. So I have been working my ass off for school and it seems that it is paying off.

Arg-- I cannot let myself forget about a meeting that I have tomorrow evening..

No comments: