Sunday, June 28, 2009

Plann~ish

Yep.. I've now got a kinda sorta plan. Danial has been apartment hunting.. so he is hoping to get one that is available in July. He looked at one that he likes last night and will probably take it.

If that is a "go" then I will take a carload up at the beginning of July.

Hopefully I can work something out for our kitty (Chicken). I took her to the vet last week and they say that she is healthy but she gets crazy nervous traveling.
I tried to dope her up with *vet recommended* Benedryl as a test run today. She started frighteningly salivating and frothing as if she had rabies. Then her eyes began to water and I felt like an awful kitty momma.

She then proceeded to upchuck the 1/4 tablet of Benedryl along with her breakfast.

It sucks. She has always been a freak about traveling but now it is getting to the point where I think that she will have a panic attack etc etc.

When I took her in to the vet she got crazy, bugged her eyes out and her mouth began to stretch open with her tongue hanging out. She then began panting as if she could not get any air. Then to top it off she peed her fur pants.

Any ideas as to how I can move her to Kingston without killing her?

No comments: