Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Please stop spinning..... Please stop spinning!

I am finally accepting that Danial will probably not be coming to PEI to move our crap like I hoped. Unfortunately when paperwork goes missing it screws up plans. Funny how that goes. The office people keep telling him to come back the next day to get an update. Quite impressive use of technology ey?

Speaking of technology, my laptop is becoming useless. It especially likes to be a challenge when I am trying to do school work.. on a deadline of course.

Oh yeah, back to moving. Seems likely that I will be doing the move around July 6th. If it turns out that way I plan to hire some friendly movers. I am already cranky enough without moving hehe.

I guess that is it for now. I lost any inspiration I had to write.

No comments: