Saturday, January 07, 2012

A heya holla

Leaving for Montreal on Monday. I had a fabulous break and didn't do a bit of school work. I thought I would start writing my research project but I definitely needed the break from school. I am pretty excited for the courses I'm taking this term but anxious about living away from Danial again. Maybe this time will be easier? I think I just need to keep busy enough.

We are trying to decide whether or not to take a route that leaves us living on NB for a number of years or another that would take us to Kingston ON for some years. I am pretty comfortable here but we need to look ahead for our careers etc. If we stay here we would love to buy a house.... but this duplex rent is a pretty sweet deal.

This week I had many meetings with potential internship places. I am no closer to knowing where I will be working this summer but hope to get some news next week! Ultimately it is a decision between an amazing placement in my ideal work setting or a less amazing placement with high potential for getting hired on there right away. Time will tell I guess.

One thing that my time in Montreal has caused is a new found appreciation for the amazing people in my life. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family!

No comments: