Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ohhhh the Mini Thesis

!!
I am in my first week back to school and have began to start working on my mini-thesis research project thang. It is 50 pages so that it good and bad. I have not looked at the information in about 2 months so that makes it extremely difficult to remember what I was doing. Looks like I'm going to have to start over again by looking at all the journal articles and organizing them as I write them into tables. Not so much fun. I'm going to force myself to work on it 2 days a week for at least the first month and half of this term. Hopefully I will actually have some written with that plan!

On the health side- I returned to Montreal with an empty fridge and good intentions. I went grocery shopping and bought mostly produce. Made a yummy ginger beef/tofu stirfry which was nice. I need to make a whole wack of healthy stuff to freeze. That way when I am in peak stress zone I will not need to go to quick/easy/greasy. I just have no creativity in the cooking department... Hmm. What would be awesome, healthy and won't be tiresome after 2 meals?

I feel like this month and a half at the beginning of the term is the opportunity for me to get my act together. If I can just get stuff done now I will be much less stressed later... maybe? Probably not. Either way, I'm optimistic.

No comments: