Sunday, October 04, 2009

Q?

Danial and I were talking a few days ago about how much it will suck for him to drive to work in the winter. Currently, he has to wake up around 5am just to be out the door to get to work on time. Obviously with crappy weather it is gonna take him longer to drive all the way across town. If he is late for work (say stuck in a snow bank) he gets in a lot of trouble. When we realized this, it was obvious that living on the base would be sooo much more convenient and stress free (for him).

I know! I have groaned and snorted about the idea of living on base before but it has some positives to it. He contacted the military personnel living quarters place and it seems that a "Q" (apartment) will be available by November 15th.

Living on base would also mean that I would be conveniently close to the gym.. Lunch time aerobic woot woot! A 9 month membership will cost me 30 bucks!!! I don't even think that my UPEI gym membership was that cheap.

So how many moves would that be in the last 12 months? 5. Feels like 2004/2005 all over again. Whatever. Someday I will settle down.

No comments: