Monday, October 05, 2009

Yes, I am doing on of THOSE posts

Layers of the onion..............

LAYER 1: Tell us your…

* Name: Jenn
* Birthday (month, day): April 3
* Birthplace: Charlottetown, PE
* Current location: Kingston, ON
* Eye color: green/hazel
* Hair color: light brown with blondish tones.
* Height: 5'7
* Righty or lefty: Lefty
* Zodiac sign: Aries

LAYER 2: What’s…

* Your heritage: French, German..
* The shoes you wore today: None- I didn't leave the apartment :/
* Your weakness: Chick flicks, no matter how devastating
* Your fears: Not being able to become happy with life
* Your perfect pizza: greek pizza with ranch sauce
* Goals you’d like to achieve: MSW
* Your first waking thoughts: What time is it?
* Your best physical feature: Maybe my eyes?
* Your most missed memory: Being crazy close to certain awesome ppl

LAYER 3: Do you…

* Smoke: Not recently
* Cuss: Fuck yes
* Sing: Yes. Usually I am unaware that I am doing so
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
* Did you go to college: University, yes
* Liked high school: Didn't hate it didn't love it
* Want to get/stay married: Yes
* Believe in yourself: Usually
* Think you’re attractive: I sometimes manage to convince myself
* Think you’re a health freak: Nope
* Get along with your parent(s): Usually
* Like thunderstorms: Yes, but they scare me haha
* Play an instrument: Nah

LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Yes
* Smoked: nope.. Except for second hand
* Done a drug: nope
* Made out: Yes
* Gone on a date: Indeed
* Gone to the mall: Mostly because I work there :/
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.. eww
* Eaten sushi: Yes
* Been on stage: No
* Been dumped: Nope
* Gone skating: No
* Gone skinny dipping: No.. I am no longer that close to the ocean
* Stolen Anything: No.. unless you count failing to make a stupid waitress aware that she undercharged me.

LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
* Been caught “doing something”: This is probably going right over my head.. but if it is fooling around, most likely.
* Been called a tease: Yes
* Gotten beaten up: No
* Shoplifted: Yes

LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: Married
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): No more than 2.. I like the German name Resme
* Describe your dream mate: Someone loving, open, honest and loyal
* How do you want to die: In my sleep when I am wrinkly beyond recognition
* What did you want to be when you grow up: Psychologist, actress, singer
* What country would you most like to visit: Somewhere in Europe

LAYER 7: Now tell…

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Hmm… marijuana
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Danial
* Name a favorite CD that you own: I do not own many CD's but am loving the Yeah Yeah Yeahs right now
* Number of piercings: ears.. 2
* Number of tattoos: None
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Maybe 3 or 4? From wayyy back
* Name a past experience that you regret: I am trying not to regret the past right now.. but probably the unnecessary offensive things that I have said to ppl

No comments: