Thursday, September 16, 2010

Itz Poorin Babies

Another year, a whole lotta friends havin babies. Every year it seems like more and more people that I know are having babies. I'm 24. I know that isn't crazy old and it isn't crazy young but it feels so weird that my YOUNGER brother and sis's friends are now having kids too.

I remember working at the bank about 2 years ago and having a chat with a co-worker. She found out my age and said I better get working on the baby making. That completely weirded/freaked me out. I feel like I have tons of time for that... but do I? I keep saying that we are going to try once I finish school.. Approximately summer 2012 yo. But when I think about it more, I will probably feel like crap going to school for soo (:$) long and then leaving a wicked job right away for a mat leave.

.... I dunno. That type of ~life~ planning confuses and flusters me.

When I consider how busy Danial and I are now ...without kids... it makes me wonder how nuts it would be to throw children into the mix. But somehow everyone else if managing it.

Topic..... change..........

I got another job today. It is extremely social work related but has ridiculous hours.

Otherwise my life is stale. Stale yet self propelling.

No comments: