Monday, September 06, 2010

This blog may be dying.....

It seems like since I decided to make this blog members only I have also decided to stop updating it!

A lot has been happening since my last post. Obviously I finally made the move to New Brunswick. We are pretty much settled in the little town that we are living in. I think I will enjoy being close to home and all that game. I want to make a random weekend trip home with Danial but we are poor! Waiting on move money to come in and student loan money. Once we have that we will be fine. We will also be in better shape when I begin to see some pay cheques.

I just had a pretty amazing weekend. The biggest reason is because I didn't stress about anything at all. Friday night we had people over for drinks and rock band, Saturday Danial and I did a movie night and last night we had dinner at our friends' and went to the cinemas. That is pretty much all that we did! Loved it. Of course school starts on Wednesday and I begin working more shifts next week but I am satisfied that I had a stress-free weekend before the craziness begins once again.

No comments: