Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fresh

Pheuf..
Since I last posted a lot of stuff has happened.. the most exciting is that we sold our house. It was completely unexpected because our house was not even officially for sale anymore. Our original Realtor contacted us and said that someone wanted to look at our place. We said 'okay' and they made an offer the same day that they saw it. On top of that they gave us less than two weeks for closing of the mortgage. Honestly, everything was very much still not official until less than a week before closing pending their mortgage approval and our house inspection. This left us with very little time to pack and find a place. Somehow we managed to do this and are now moved into an apartment in Charlottetown.

New found freedom! I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Right now Danial and I have plans that could take us anywhere across Canada so it was a relief to have the place sold.

I am really enjoying living with the convenience of Urban life. We are pretty close to the heart of Charlottetown and I am not used to saving all this time that was previously used for traveling to and from. It is going to take a while to get used to the 'city noises'.

Even with the stress and craziness of moving I have been in a good mood lately. I am happy that this has finally fell into place.

No comments: