Thursday, November 27, 2008

I wish that I didn't but I do--CCR Baby~I love you

Kind of in a rhyme mood today. My rhymes are always song so I guess that they are more melodies.
Current Setting-
On Dan's computer in the living room while Mr X is in the office performing click floor. Dan has gone for a run and I am apparently timing him. He did what I was going to when we moved to town.. He is running on a regular basis and cutting down the junk food. He is sculpting his muscles and hopes that I will call him a hunk.

It was a long boring day today. It was my final days of classes for the term :)! Yep, kind of exciting. I did not get the end of the term kick that usually happens. 2 exams and then I am finished... holidays indeed.

I really wish that I had a extra large bath tub to have a nive relaxing bath. I don't mind our new place but I am a bit nervous to bath it up. I remember living on West Ridge Cres and having a bath. Wonderful thing about apartments is that often the part of the tub that you rest you head is situated so that you can see directly behind the toilet. To my horror I glanced in that direction and it was like a secret portal for monsters to escape into our realm throughout the night. SO gross. It was like a gross mold growth that was furry? Just so happened to cover the entire back of the toilet.
This is something that I have come to fear. This apartment too has that special toilet/tub situation and I am likely going to avoid it.




So... I thought I would post this pic of creepy me and Tash from New Years 2007 (I think).. It's hard to believe how short my hair is! I can't believe how creepy I am..Oh well..

I am kind of surprised that I already am missing things about our house. We put a lot of work into at the end and it became more and more of a home. 3 years living in one place is a long time for me. I already miss having my own deck, fire pit, flower beds.. etc. It was the right decision though. We don't have it holding us back anymore, so I will just have to look forward to the next time we purchase/build a home.

No comments: