Tuesday, December 02, 2008

*As Is*

So, I was becoming more and more frustrated with studying for exams so I decided to take a break and post. I am quite surprised with the amount of posting that I have been up to lately. I have two exams and then my semester is complete. I am pretty bored of school right now, but who isn't? If finances allow it I plan to go out this weekend after working hard all term. Not that this would be an extreme special treat because I have been out a lot since I moved into town.

I don't have anything too interesting to say which means that I am clearly only posting to avoid other things that need to be done.

I have been expectantly began to understand myself more lately. This is kind of funny because I always had a good grasp of 'me' in the past. I went through some tough times in the last couple of years and have coped in ways unusual for myself. I am so custom to just blabbering anything that comes to my mind and having instant relief that I am impressed to finally be able to tame it down a bit.
Naturally, this does not apply when I am overly intoxicated.
I went to the other extreme for a while which was attempting to keep it all down-- as I should have already known, this does not work for me.

I love being married and am happy that Danial and I have a mutual understanding of what marriage is to us. I have far too many times den when couples have completely different expectations of themselves and each other which lead to ultimate confusion.
I am glad to say that I feel like a generally happy person.

No comments: