Friday, December 12, 2008

I am sitting on my couch and here random clunks and rattles coming from the neighbours. Whatever it is, it keeps running up an down along the wall we share. Hmm I wonder what they are doing. I am sooo not used to hearing people living near by. I have never heard them talk. This makes me wonder if it is because they are mute of if little sound travels between the walls. I would prefer that my neighbours did not hear all of the conversations that I have.

I am not in a good mood at the moment. Hell with it.. I am sad. I got really frustrated because I could not get my point across to Danial about something stupid. Fuck that pisses me off.

I bumped into a crazy girl that I used to be friends with today. I didn't exchange words, just facial expressions. Her craziness was not just 'fun' it was also 'crazy bitch'. Some interesting memories though.

No comments: