Friday, December 05, 2008

Stupid Apartment

grr.. I am no princess but I get reeeallly annoyed with the shit that does not work in this apartment. I don't think that we have a single doorknob that works as it should. I went to go do dishes today and of course the plug does now work. Dan bought this flat plastic thing that moves everytime something bumps into it. Eff..

Okay I feel a little better.

I dont think that it is a horrible place to live. It is pretty good actually. I just dont have patience for things that do not work.

So I guess that I was a lot more stressed about school than I realized. After I became aware that this term has been complete I felt all light, airy and happy. Happy is good.
I am excited for the gals party tomorrow night. I am curious if people will be more in the "woooooo partay" or "Pj's and movies" mood. I will be happy with either or.
I would like to thank Tash for the "Early christmas pres". I can't wait till you move home!!!!! :D :D :D
It has been far to close to a year which is waaayyy to long.

No comments: