Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Glade Plug-in Overwhelms Me

I have way too much to do but instead I have decided to post! ahah. So I am sitting in my living room right now listening to Dan make supper while being overwhelmed by the fresh glade plug-in. I don't know what is wrong with me but my sense of smell is reallly sensitive. An example of it is our new apartment-- usually I would be used to the smell by now, but I can still smell the people that were here previously. I am not saying that they stink-- it just really confuses me. This is probably because I had the luxury of living in a new home that had no previous owner smell.
I think that the strangest thing about my newly acquired sense of smell is that when I get a "whiff" it is like a smack in the face. *Pow* Here you go-- a blast of an overwhelming scent.
The last time that I remember having this issue is when I lived in Fredericton and worked at BMO on Saturdays. After being up later and intoxicated the night before I had the special ability of smelling all of the scents associated with each individual that I waited on that day. :S :S Not a good experience.

Today while re-organizing/unpacking we came across the Christmas decorations which brought up my spirits a bit and I put up a couple of things :). I am trying really hard to avoid decorating full fledged until I am finished of this semester.

Eww. I just looked at my foot that had fallen asleep and it has turned a dark purple.

I look forward to tonight because I am getting together with Sarah for coffee! I love how certain people can make me so happy when I see them.

No comments: