Friday, November 21, 2008

I am half asleep right now,,, but this is not unusual. I am almost sickened with how far into November it is. Next thing to come and go is christmas.

It is that busy time of the school term where everything is due and everyone is so drained from classes. It will be awsome when it is over. I will have almost a month off from school :) Of course I have no special plans for this time other than pick a few extra shifts and prepare for christmas.

Danial has been doing awsome with the unpacking. I have not done any of it because I am "only school mode".

I have been thinking (as I sometimes do) about how things have changed. I have met some realy awesome people since high school, but my original buds will always have a special place in my heart. I am not in contact with quite a few people who have been really important to me. I know that it is normal for people to drift apart... It's just that I miss them. When I look at Danial I am in awe because he is still close to his original friends (minus a few exceptions).

I don't know.. maybe I just didn't/haven't put in enough time or effort to keep in touch... blah.. it doesn't matter what the reasons are.... I just MISS THEM.

I hate (right now) how so much of life is focusing on the past or the future. It seems almost impossible to only think about the here and now.

Even though I am having all of these thoughts about the past I am pretty happy with the present. I will no longer be waiting for hours and hours for Danial to get off work to go home.

oh--side note: I have not lost touch with everyone that I went to grade school. I have successfully reconnected with a couple of yas (Jill, Tasha). You two are important to me too :)

-Peace

No comments: