Friday, June 03, 2005

Dont let go

Wow.. It is cr@zy warm here in Fredericton.. I mean like 31.. ouch! I think that i already have a bit of a tan. What is new what is new?? I am going to be taking clinical psychology from UNB online..that should work out well, considering I am going to be working a lot. Dan and I finally got another gym membership. It is at the YMCA..which is good simply because all the aerobics classs are free, and there is that pool.. (Which will come in handy in this weather). I feel so much better now that i can go to the gym again.. I was getting day passes and stuff since school got out.
I was trying to go jogging up the road...but I dont feel compfortable doing it. I am much more compfortable running at a gym where I wont be the only one breaking a sweat. It used to be the opposite way for me..but I supose I have gotten used to the gym suroundings.

I am seriously condsidering changing this template.. I have had it for a while.. but it just isnt suiting my mood lately. LOL

I begin working at the Bank of Montreal this monday. I am getting very anxious about it. I jsut want to be in the run of things.. and see if I will like it. I got a call from the other branch today..so looks like I will be working for both after all. 5 days a week at one and then Thurseday night and Saterday for the other. Weird a bank that is open Saterday.

I met of with Tory and Dave yesterday. Tory and I walked around and then went she got some pizza. We then relized that it was far too warm to be walking around.. and called Dave to meet us at DQ.
We then went driving around town in his cute lil convertable. Tory got some drinking pics developed.. They are hilarious!

I then rented the movie 'Garden State' ...and LOVED it ! I think it might be one of my top 5 movies.. I can relate to the strangness of Sam in soo many ways. I t was an awsome movie.

No comments: