Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I havent posted much lately!

Im just relzxing to my BTO.. Every time I here them or CCR I think of hanging out with my father .. listening to those CDs over and over again loving it.. Usually it would be while we were driving somewhere off PEI..

I am having a lot of *sweet summer memories right now. Sadly I dont have many GRAND memories from last summer.. I did get to go swimming quite often..which made it amazing. I think the thing that made it bitter was working at Dalvay.. At the end of it..I hated my shifts so much that .. it made at least 5 days a week sickning. and usually the other 2 were barely enough to let me regain myself.

It is too early to tell whether I will end up liking my current job or not.

So Dan an dI are hoping to make our vacations coincide. Hopefully we can get the time off in the summer so we can make a nice trip to PEI. Man.. I dont know what i would do...and entire summer away from the beaches????
That my friends is something that I have NEVER done before.. I have always lived nice and close to the beaches... so I am REALLY hoping that will work out.. Actually it is my vacation that will probably scew it up.. I cant get time off in July cause everyone has already scheduled for it. ... The best bet for me is August.. which is exacely where Dans work is booked.

I shall say interesting!

This is my second week of going to the gym consistently.. yet i am about to ruin it tonight! I let Dan take the car cause I had a special ***visit.. and my pain pills had not kicked in yet.. Well..Im justa sailing right now.. and am seriusly considering making the *sort of long walk to get there...

They say that if you go consistently for 3 weeks, your body is in the habbit.. and you wont find it hard to go anymore..
Which would be why Im experimenting with this.!

Other than that my life is pretty boring.. i went to see my friends recently purchased house (congradulations :P) Went for drinks at mexicala rosas.. which was fun :).. yep.. that would be my life right now.. now really interesting.
who wants to go on a road trip????? :D

No comments: