Monday, June 06, 2005

workers

Had my first day at BMO today (Why is my computer beeping strangley?) It was kinda boring. I really just acted as another tellers shadow the entire time..attempting to soak up a bit of what she is doing. Im hoping it will be easier to catch on whenever I am doing it hands on.
I am also very proud to say that Dan and I woke up especially early, had a good breakfast, and did something really weird.. We went for an early morning workout. Fun stuff.
Then Dan and I went home so I could shower and get ready for work.. and poor Dan became ill.. Im not sure why.. but it was here and gone.
I got the call today about the other BMO branh.. I begin there next Thruseday evening.
So I called up Panos to let her know that I did get the position, and she was all ... well she wasnt as 'nice' towards me.
This one gal i work with is annoying cause she is all obsessed with getting her tips.. even sometimes for tables she didnt even wait on. In fact she is so obesses, she went and ragged onto this other chick, about how I didnt give her all her tips. How I took more for myself and all of this other BS. So Im thinking that this got on to my supervisor and that is why she is acting strange.

All I can say for that is screw them..Im only goin to be gettin a shift or 2 there a week..Sure i love the tips..but im not really depending on them..
Eh.. Anyways .. that is the end of that 'bitterness'

My father called me tonight to let me know that they finally found the body of T.W. After 6 months... they found the body. I always kinda deep down hoped that he just had to get away from it all one day and took off to the other end of the country or something. and that someday he would randomly be back in Grand tracadie, acting as if he never left.

Thing like this make me wish that I had gotten to know certain ppl better. He was a good guy. I knew him since approx grade 1.
It is crazy how you can know someone for so long.. but now actually know them.

There have been so many deaths between relatives and family friends in the last few years.. Especially this year. Im just hoping that it doesnt continue like this. I wish all of the immediate families the best.

No comments: