Monday, June 20, 2005

sfdas

working 'bank hours'

It is interesting.. Cause I dont miss out on those fun weekend nights, and I have a regular set schedule.
The downer is that I am a complete night owl. It is really hard for me to keep a normal sleep schedule..
My body has always loved staying up till about 5 in the morning and then sleeping all day.. So whenever I get into a routine and then accidently stay up a bit later than usual.. Im screwed.. blah

So i went and bought A LOT of sutff yesterday.. And i mean stuff like clothings..
i almost had a heart attack.. It is really weird having Dan and I working full time hours.

I am not so good for the gym lately..cause i havent been physically feeling well.

I am really annoyed at myself today cause imanaged to get my cash 200 dollars over.. wtf?!
I was in a horrible daze ALL day.
i just couldnt think clearly ..arg.. hopefully it gets better for tomorrow..cause i still have to find my damn mistake :S..
Dan has a short vacation right now.. :) So we are actually getting more than a rushed hour a day of time spent together!
I have a headache right now

mmm. We went to brewbakers today.. What a cool place to go! We just got desert and tea/coffee.. but it was such a nice atmosphere.
argallbaggle
okay enough of this random blobber jobbers!

No comments: