Thursday, January 08, 2009

Arg. I just got home from attending half of two meetings. The coordinators of both meetings were not impressed with the fact that I was not staying the entire time. I hate when my schedule gets double booked like that. It makes me feel horrible. I feel strange even talking about having a 'schedule'. I used to laugh at people that would say "just let me check my schedule". I am now kind of one of them. I am hoping that I am just overwhelmed because of classes beginning and all this volunteer stuff. I don't want to have to cut anything out because I enjoy everything that I am involved in.

I have been so confused this week. I haven't even been to all of my classes yet. Lets just add another one tomorrow. mua. I would like to keep on track right away but this week has slipped out of my grasp.

on a happier note, I have lunch at the Gahan with Sarah today. Haven't seen that lovely lady in over a month! I am so lucky to have good friends. I have also had some coffee action with Sharlene this week.
haha. So I complaining about not having time but of course I am making time for my buds. What is a week without gal time?

Oh--side note-- I have a beautiful sexy blister on my heal from a pair of boots that I bought from Mark's Work Warehouse. It is the first thing I have ever purchased from there. It is also the first pair of quality and sensible boots that I have ever gotten. This is the sad thing. I always end up buying footwear that looks good and deal with the pain. I attempted to avoid that and am still sporting sexy huge blisters.

I need to stop blabbering here and read school text shit.

No comments: