Saturday, January 03, 2009

spoiled

*sigh*
I am in a great mood right now. I had a long crappy day at work and then made a pointless drive to the country. When I made my way home I found that Danial was busy at work the entire day. He fixed our bookshelf, put all the clean clothes away, cleaned, put two storage units up and unpacked a wack of boxes. He completely organized our bedroom and a closet. I am sure there is much more that he did that I am forgetting. Talk about impressed!!

It was so nice to come home after a crappy day to find all of these things done. What a sweety. Our place feels so much bigger and homier now.

I am always pretty shocked with how well Dan is at impressing me.

Considering this, it is not a huge surprise that I am looking forward to a nice and quiet evening with my husband at home. This includes the necessary movies, pizza and popcorn. Jeeze. I feel like a lucky gal.

Enough goo.

School begins again on Monday and I am not at all prepared. I am taking a stats course which I'm not looking forward to. I am not the best at math. Next week is also when I begin my official support shifts at the crisis center. I am pretty nervous about this. I have had sooo much training but I am not sure if I am prepared. Time will tell.

ooo. My bro got back from the big apple. Very jealous. He had an amazing time.
I think that my next venture will be international.

No comments: