Tuesday, February 15, 2005

adventure

So, I am sitting home right now waisting time while waiting for Danial to get back with the car to take me to work. He probably willl be late, but for some reason i jsut dont give a crap. I think that if the red cross thing lasts any longer then the end of thismonth i will quit. The 4 nights a week there are exausting with everything else. I made that choice officially last night. Because by then Daniel will be getting more hours and i can just do a couple shifts a week for campus police. Today i went to a tim hortons to study for my psych exam and all these guys kept making the point to smile at me strangly. And i mean it wasnt a bunch of guy friends, but random boys, guys, old guys..It was strange Real strange. So I was a little bit paranoid walking home in the streetes that are now overflowing iwth water. I was surprised to find the walk home took 45 minutes.. What an interestign 45 minutes were they! The thing that happended at Tims kept happening with random men driving by me so i just let them have a huge scary grin and began singing some song by christina agulara..haha.
Dan and i did our valentines thing last friday night. It was the best one yet! We got all dressed up and went to our living room for a candle lit dinner. He brought me flowers and had made this awsome meal, and used our **Good** dinner wear.. lol.. And oh ya mmm we had this awsome rose wine.. And then he rented this chick flick and we watched eating butterscotch swirl icecream.. mm, and sea salt n' pepper chips.. We ate enough for like 4 days.. Cause after that he brought out a box of choc~lates with this lil minni bear.. Jeeeze, I got spoiled.. (woo'd)
I wonder if i should bother to call work and say that i will be late.. Where did all that work ethic of mine go? I cant stand it. lately the places that I have been calling for tell me that the person that i asked for has been dead for the last few years..This one guy was really rude about it, and started yelling to me that MR~Whatever has been dead for 20 years.. I tend to bump into lots of things like that.
Fun!

No comments: