Monday, February 21, 2005

What an exciting life i lead

Stomache is aching from t gross spices

I think that I am now almost finished of the red cross job! Thank god.. Im pretty sure there is only like a week left of it. I was also pleased because i ended up not having to work for campus police on sunday! An ENTIRE weekend off! On friday night Dan and I got extremely drunk..We invited a few people over, but they couldnt end up making it.. I must say that I have not been that drunk in quite the while,.. and funny thing.. woke up the next morning and the place was as if there were quite a few more than 2 ppl there.. Maybe there were, I dont remember a whole lot..We also attempted to watch "The Grudge", but my eyes just kept rolling to the back of my head. Another kind of funny thing, On sunday i went downstairs to check the mail while dan was sleeping, he heard me and jumped up to see where i was going,, When I arrived down the stairs I relized that it was sunday..Heard him runing down the stairs and jumped in a corner to see what he as doing.. He saw my shoes and sighed.."I thought that you left" ..And then I came around the corner to find he was just wearing a robe..We trudged back up the stairs to find that he locked us out! So we had to knock on our landlords door to get another key.. Danial was for some reason pretty embarressed to be trapped outside in his robe..I dont really understand why..but I did enjoy him being embarrssed.. it doesnt happen too much.. But jeeze.. it wasnt like he was naked..Now that I would be concerned about lol..
I should go for a swim sometime soon
I got all dressed in 70's style clothes to go th Victoria's place to watch desparate house wives..Dont ask why, but it was the most effort i have put into my attire in quite some time..I wish that i was living in the 70s right now.. That would be nice..
I think that I will do that tonight for work too..
I also wonder if Jordan is alive in Toronto, or if she successfully did her modelling thing.. lol
Good ol' Jordan

No comments: