Monday, February 07, 2005

wew

So, I am working 4 days a week at red cross and at least one day a week as campus police.. Put going to school on top of that, you have one burnt out partyless, chick. I am sexausted, but oh well. I am so bored ..I havent had a good party since before christmas. I mean new years wasnt even all that was expected, for those unspeakable reasons! Those who were there, know what i am talking about. I know that I have 2 nice n' tasty blueberry ayle waiting for me at alex's house! Which surprises me considering the rule. ahaha, I just noticed i put "SEXausted".. haha, Im going to leave it.. So .. I am currently experienced the true feeling of being broke! And i mean truer than true! One would see this ifyou were with Dan and i today when we had our rebellious race from one side of the river to the other o find a petro~can to use up all of our petro points for a whopping 10$ if gas. I find myslef acting more and more odd towards strange men. I now make quite the effort to make it so they have no possible way to stock me. Yes.. This is just how bored I am. And almost becoming paranoid! Naw, not possible. My campus police is interesting. I mean one night I will go for a shift and have the time of my life, and then get informed that they are having yet another staff party (which they call family fun nights) at somelocal Fredericton pub. I have a blast and look forward to my next shift, then I have those other nights, where I go to work and am discusted at how anal some of the employees are. I cant even think of the appropriate example.. except..No Not even that Oh well..I also took Danial into the campus police office to talk to my boss and assistant boss to talk about payroll stuff, and mindlessly introduced Dan to them as "This is my boss, and my bossette" I certainly offended the bossette.
Drain Drain Drain

No comments: